Due to the budgetary constraints placed upon Springfield Township we can no longer provide brush or leaf pick-up service to our residents. Hamilton County residents may drop off their yard waste at no cost at three drop-off locations beginning in late March. The drop-off locations are for any resident of Hamilton County, Ohio. VIEW LOCATIONS HERE
Christmas Tree Recycling
A number of services are available to dispose of live Christmas trees. On Saturdays, January 3 and 10, 2015, from noon to 3 p.m., Hamilton County residents can drop off their Christmas tree, holiday greenery, and other yard trimmings at one of the following locations for free with proof of county residency (such as a utility bill or driver’s license). The trees will be recycled.
- Bzak Landscaping, 3295 Turpin Lane (off State Route 32), Anderson Township
- Kuliga Park, 6717 Bridgetown Road, Green Township
- Rumpke Sanitary Landfill, 3800 Struble Road, Colerain Township
Please keep the following guidelines in mind when dropping off your Christmas tree:
- Remove all ornaments, tinsel, tree bags, etc.
- Landscapers and commercial establishments are not eligible to participate in this program.
- Containers and plastic bags will be returned.
- All children must stay inside vehicles.
- Hamilton County residents only.
If you have Rumpke for trash service, Rumpke will pick up a Christmas tree under five feet for free within the first two weeks of January. (Cut the tree in half if it is over five feet.) After the second week of January, the pick-up may be subject to an additional charge. Trees are treated as solid waste and are not recycled under these terms. For more information call 851-0122.